UPDATE: The Limited Edition Premier Study Bible is now expected to ship in Fall 2019. We are excitedly awaiting its arrival as many are. The standard editions have arrived and we are confident that you will not be disappointed with any edition. They are truly fantastic.
(Note: If this item displays “In stock,” it means there are still some available to pre-order. They are not actually in stock. Once they are sold out, it will say so, and there will be no more available for purchase.)
The NEW Premier Study Bible– Numbered, Limited Edition.
—Navy blue Moroccan leather (goatskin). After all Limited Edition Bibles are sold, this collector’s item will never be printed again.
This uniquely Pentecostal study Bible for the 21st Century, the Premier Study Bible accounts for several years of work from dozens of scholars, pastors, and teachers together from across North America to present a true, timeless, classic. This beautiful new work will be a true treasure for any lover of the Bible.
- Extensive commentary on the Bible
- Thorough, conservative introductions to each book of Scripture, with the latest scholarship incorporated
- Introductions to the Old and New Testament, and an expansive history between the testaments
- Harmony of the Gospels
- The latest archaeological discoveries interspersed throughout the text
- Center-column reference system, with difficult words defined
- Unique concordance keyed to Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance and Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words
- Topical index
- Dozens of character studies throughout the Bible
- Theological articles on vital scriptural themes
- In-text maps and charts
- Full color Maps in back
- Red Letters for words spoken by Jesus
- Finest construction
- A Truely beautiful Bible
- 9 pt. text / 8 pt. commentary
- 2038 pages
- 6.75″ x 9.75″ x 1.75″
- 1 ribbon marker
- Printed by Thomas Nelson (world’s largest Bible publisher)